American phenom Gio Reyna scored his first Bundesliga goal for Borussia Dortmund Saturday against Borussia Mönchengladbach. At 17 years, 311 days, he’s the second-youngest American to ever score in the German top flight. Only Christian Pulisic scored a goal younger.
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SI:
- Week 2 NFL DFS Plays: Top Values, Low Ownership Plays and Stacks
- Third Time Is Hopefully the Charm for Big Ten Football
- Paul Millsap Is Facing a Familiar Foe in the Western Conference Finals
- MLB Power Rankings: Will White Sox Reign in October?
- Bale Is Back: Tottenham Brings Its Former Star Home, With Both in Dire Need of a Boost
- The $50,000 Quick Fix Every NFL Team Should Make Right Now
- NFL Injury Roundup: 49ers TE George Kittle and Buccaneers WR Chris Godwin Out Sunday