Stipe Miocic defends his heavyweight championship title this Saturday at UFC 252 vs Daniel Cormier.
This weekend is the trilogy fight, Cormier won the first and Miocic won the second, leaving us all wondering how the third fight on Saturday may play out?
Plus, if Cormier is the winner of UFC 252, will he hold to his statement on retiring or will he fight again to defend his newly won heavyweight title?
Sports Illustrated’s host Kaitlin O’Toole is joined by Justin Barrasso for insight into his conversation with the fighters.
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SI:
- PSG Sheds Past Baggage to Rescue Its Champions League Dream
- After a Difficult Decision, Kevin Warren Left to Confront Growing Big Ten Discord
- Michele Roberts Opens Up About the NBA Bubble and What's Next
- Fantasy Football Bust of the Year: Which 2019 Stud Should You Fade in 2020?
- 'Ted Lasso' and the Journey From Viral Promo to TV Series
- NCAA SVP of Basketball Dan Gavitt: 'We Are Going to Have a Tournament' in 2021
- John Cena Assesses How WWE Is Handling Shows Without Fans