The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Most impressive result of the day: 17-year-old AndreyRublev earns yet another ATP win, this time beating DamirDzumhur in Istanbul. Also notable: JankoTipsarevic beat Bernard Tomic in the first round in Munich.
• Chris Chase at For The Win tries to decipher Roger Federer's recent emoji-laden tweet.
• Wimbledon officials defend their decision to increase prize money. This year's winners will get a seven percent bump.
“Without the world’s best tennis players we wouldn’t have the world’s best tennis tournament,” Brook said. “And we recognise the players are an essential ingredient of our championships. The level of prize money is affordable to this championship, so we feel it’s important that we should reflect that in what we pay the players.
• No, the French Open will not bump Rafael Nada's seeding this year. And no, there was no reason to think they would in the first place.
• The Tennis Island sits down with Bethanie Mattek-Sands in Stuttgart.
• Agnieszka Radwanska's coach Tomas Wiktorowski has resigned as captain of the Polish Fed Cup team.
• Petra Kvitova has confirmed for the Aegon International in Eastbourne, England.
• Tommy Haas is aiming to return to the tour during the grass season.
• Nick Kyrgios barely avoided getting defaulted on Tuesday.