Despite the coronavirus pandemic New Japan Pro Wrestling is determined to make a come back with the New Japan Cup tournament. President Harold Meij discusses the return and the importance of living up to New Japan Pro Wrestling’s reputation.
Although New Japan Pro Wrestling will not be coming to the United States this summer for their Madison Square Garden show, they do hope to have tournaments such as the G1 Climax and the Best of the Super Juniors in 2020. For more on this Kaitlin O'Toole was joined by SI's Justin Barrasso on what we can expect to see from New Japan Pro Wrestling this year.
Latest News and Videos from Sports Illustrated
- How the Coronavirus Is Affecting Free Agents Who Can't Sign Their Contracts
- Which NBA Players Are Facing the Most Pressure In Orlando?
- Daily Cover: College Football Players Need a Union Now More Than Ever
- Will the NFL Schedule See Changes Due to Coronavirus?
- Jim Ross Relishing His Role Broadcasting the Action in AEW