WWE is enhancing its tape library with content from multiple independent wrestling companies. This gives viewers a chance to see promotions that they've heard about but maybe haven't had a chance to see. The new library will also offer WWE with a great opportunity to highlight the current stars on the roster before they were stars.
So who should we expect to see archive footage of that's currently starring on the WWE roster? Sports Illustrated's host Kaitlin O'Toole is joined by Justin Barrasso for insight.
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SI:
- PSG Sheds Past Baggage to Rescue Its Champions League Dream
- After a Difficult Decision, Kevin Warren Left to Confront Growing Big Ten Discord
- Michele Roberts Opens Up About the NBA Bubble and What's Next
- Fantasy Football Bust of the Year: Which 2019 Stud Should You Fade in 2020?
- 'Ted Lasso' and the Journey From Viral Promo to TV Series
- NCAA SVP of Basketball Dan Gavitt: 'We Are Going to Have a Tournament' in 2021
- John Cena Assesses How WWE Is Handling Shows Without Fans