With the coronavirus pandemic moving full speed ahead, we still don't know if there will be a college football season but we do know that each conference is only looking out for itself.
On Wednesday the ACC tweeted out its 2020 football schedule making big moves with the inclusion of Notre Dame. They also announced a desire to play one non-conference game but did not identify who that school would be. They did however announce it had to be another in-state school a subtle nudge at the SEC.
Sports Illustrated's host Kaitlin O'Toole is joined by SI's national writer Pat Forde for more conference details.
FOR CONTENT FROM SPORTS ILLUSTRATED:
- MLB's Disaster Offers a Warning to Other Returning Sports
- Eddie Edwards’s Long Road in Wrestling Leads to Second Impact Title Reign
- Does LeBron James Have Anything to Prove In the Bubble?
- Without Justin Verlander, Where Do Astros Go From Here?
- Chelsea, Lampard Accomplish Their Mission, But Areas to Improve Upon Are Clear
- After Weeks of Delaying, Decision Time Is Here for College Football
- 'Quarantine Quarterbacks' Idea Being Floated Around NFL Circles