The best of the Internet, plus musings by SI.com writer, Jimmy Traina
1. It was announced today that Tom Brady has landed on the cover of the new Madden game. That's not the real story, though. The real story is that to celebrate the honor, the Patriots quarterback made a video in which he tempted fate and taunted the Madden curse to come get him.
2. James Harden and the Rockets cost one foolish gambler $360,000 last night. A lesson for all bettors out there: Don't make impulsive wagers off of injury news.
3. Thursday was another day that featured a Mets injury. Closer Jeurys Familia was diagnosed with a blood clot in his throwing shoulder. Friday's New York Post acted accordingly.
4. SI.com's Justin Barrasso has a new interview with WWE superstar John Cena for your reading pleasure. Cena gives his opinion on Roman Reigns, opens up about his WrestleMania proposal to Nikki Bell and much more.
5. One down, one to go for Kobe Bryant.
6. If you're not a Yankees fan, skip this. If you're a Yankees fan, this is basically porn for you.
7. In yesterday's Traina Thoughts, we covered Steve Harvey's absurd letter to his staff in which he basically told them to never look or talk to him. Harvey has admitted the memo was real and doubled down on his stance and said he will not apologize.
8. NHL just dropped this intense Stanley Cup promo video that features many legends.
9. THE DAILY ROCK: One of the great moments in Monday Night Raw history was when Mick Foley turned the tables on The Great One.