Week 7 of the 2020 fantasy football season is here! That’s where I come in -- let's set those Week 7 lineups with a little help from my weekly PPR rankings.
We've got a better feel for the player pool and how teams stack up against their competition. Let's make sure we bolster our roster because we never know when COVID could strike down an entire game!
Week 7 PPR Rankings
- Travis Kelce, KC (at DEN)
- George Kittle, SF (at NE)
- Darren Waller, LV (vs. TB)
- Hunter Henry, LAC (vs. JAC) : The Jaguars defense has struggled against tight ends, allowing an average of more than 15 points per game.
- T.J. Hockenson, DET (at ATL) : The Falcons have allowed a league-high seven touchdowns and the second-most fantasy points to tight ends this season.
- Jonnu Smith, TEN (vs. PIT)
- Noah Fant, DEN (vs. KC)
- Jared Cook, NO (vs. CAR): The Saints will be without both Michael Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders this week.
- Robert Tonyan, GB (at HOU)
- Rob Gronkowski, TB (at LV)
- Dalton Schultz, DAL (at WAS) : The Football Team has also allowed four TEs to score at least 10.8 fantasy points against them, including Gerald Everett in Week 5.
- Jimmy Graham, CHI (at LAR)
- Darren Fells, HOU (vs. GB)
- Hayden Hurst, ATL (vs. DET)
- Tyler Higbee, LAR (vs. CHI) : The Bears have allowed an average of 48 yards per game to the position, and only two tight ends have hit double-digit points.
- Evan Engram, NYG (at PHI)
- Eric Ebron, PIT (at TEN)
- Logan Thomas, WAS (vs. DAL)
- Richard Rodgers, PHI (vs. NYG)
- Harrison Bryant, CLE (at CIN) : Cincinnati has allowed the sixth-most fantasy points to tight ends, and five different TEs n have scored at least 9.9 points.
- Greg Olsen, SEA (at ARI): Only one player at the tight end position (Jesse James) has scored more than 10 fantasy points against Arizona.
- Drew Sample, CIN (vs. CLE)
- Gerald Everett, LAR (vs. CHI)
- David Njoku, CLE (at CIN)
- Tyler Kroft, BUF (vs. NYJ)
- Anthony Firkser, TEN (vs. PIT)
- Cameron Brate, TB (at LV)
- Chris Herndon IV, NYJ (vs. BUF) : Herndon has averaged 20.2 routes per game and 55 percent of his snaps have resulted in a running play.
- Ian Thomas, CAR (at NO)
- James O'Shaughnessy, JAC (at LAC)
Michael Fabiano is an award-winning fantasy football analyst on Sports Illustrated and a member of the Fantasy Sports Writers Association (FSWA) Hall of Fame. You can follow Michael on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram for the latest news and analysis!
Join our all-new SI Fantasy+ Member Club!
Subscribe to SI Fantasy+ and you'll have our check-cashing, high-stakes experts on standby ready to answer all your questions! Head over to our Members-Only Football chat anytime, especially on Sunday morning, to submit those last-minute "who do I start" questions! Learn more about the SI Fantasy+ advantage.