Week 7 of the 2020 fantasy football season is here! That’s where I come in -- let's set those Week 7 lineups with a little help from my weekly PPR rankings.
We've got a better feel for the player pool and how teams stack up against their competition. Let's make sure we bolster our roster because we never know when COVID could strike down an entire game!
Week 7 PPR Rankings
- Alvin Kamara, NO (vs. CAR)
- Kareem Hunt, CLE (at CIN)
- Mike Davis, CAR (at NO)
- Ezekiel Elliott, DAL (at WAS)
- Chris Carson, SEA (at ARI)
- Derrick Henry, TEN (vs. PIT)
- James Conner, PIT (at TEN)
- Jamaal Williams, GB (at HOU)
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire, KC (at DEN)
- Ronald Jones II, TB (at LV) : The Raiders defense has allowed 168.1 total yards, eight total touchdowns and the second-most fantasy points to backs.
- Todd Gurley, ATL (vs. DET) : The Lions defense has allowed seven total touchdowns and the sixth-most fantasy points to running backs.
- James Robinson, JAC (at LAC)
- Boston Scott, PHI (vs. NYG)
- Antonio Gibson, WAS (vs. DAL)
- David Johnson, HOU (vs. GB) : Green Bay has also allowed 19-plus fantasy points to four running backs in their first five contests.
- Giovani Bernard, CIN (vs. CLE)
- D'Andre Swift, DET (at ATL)
- Josh Jacobs, LV (vs. TB)
- David Montgomery, CHI (at LAC) : Aside from Ezekiel Elliott and Miles Sanders, backs have averaged a very modest 15.1 fantasy points vs. the Rams.
- Justin Jackson, LAC (vs. JAC) : Last week, the Jags allowed a combined 40.1 points to D’Andre Swift (27.3 points) and Adrian Peterson (12.8).
- Devin Singletary, BUF (vs. NYJ) : The Jets have allowed 10 running backs to score 10-plus fantasy points, including three with at least 18 points.
- Melvin Gordon, DEN (vs. KC)
- Kenyan Drake, ARI (vs. SEA)
- Jerick McKinnon, SF (at NE) : New England has also been tough on backs, allowing just two touchdowns and the fourth-fewest fantasy points.
- James White, NE (vs. SF)
- Devonta Freeman, NYG (at PHI)
- Darrell Henderson, LAR (vs. CHI) : The Bears have allowed the ninth-fewest fantasy points to backs, and not one has scored more than 15.6 points.
- Joshua Kelley, LAC (vs. JAC)
- J.D. McKissic, WAS (vs. DAL)
- Latavius Murray, NO (vs. CAR)
- A.J. Dillon, GB (at HOU)
- Chase Edmonds, ARI (vs. SEA)
- Phillip Lindsay, DEN (vs. KC)
- Frank Gore, NYJ (vs. BUF)
- Adrian Peterson, DET (at ATL)
- Leonard Fournette, TB (at LV)
- Zack Moss, BUF (at NYJ)
- Damien Harris, NE (vs. SF) : The 49ers defense has allowed just 3.4 yards per attempt and the fewest fantasy points to running backs this season.
- Le'Veon Bell, KC (at DEN) : Only Derrick Henry and James Conner have produced more than 73 scrimmage yards against Denver so far this season.
- Malcolm Brown, LAR (vs. CHI)
- Brian Hill, ATL (vs. DET)
- Corey Clement, PHI (vs. NYG)
- JaMycal Hasty, SF (at NE)
- La'Mical Perine, NYJ (vs. BUF)
- Rex Burkhead, NE (vs. SF)
- Carlos Hyde, SEA (at ARI)
- Duke Johnson, HOU (vs. GB)
- Tony Pollard, DAL (at WAS)
- Wayne Gallman, NYG (at PHI)
- Jalen Richard, LV (vs. TB)
- Samaje Perine, CIN (vs. CLE)
- Kyle Juszczyk, SF (at NE)
- Dontrell Hilliard, CLE (at CIN)
- Benny Snell Jr., PIT (at TEN)
- Jeremy McNichols, TEN (vs. PIT)
- D'Ernest Johnson, CLE (at CIN)
- Devontae Booker, LV (vs. TB)
- Cam Akers, LAR (vs. CHI)
- Kerryon Johnson, DET (at ATL)
- Dion Lewis, NYG (at PHI)
Michael Fabiano is an award-winning fantasy football analyst on Sports Illustrated and a member of the Fantasy Sports Writers Association (FSWA) Hall of Fame. You can follow Michael on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram for the latest news and analysis!
Join our all-new SI Fantasy+ Member Club!
Subscribe to SI Fantasy+ and you'll have our check-cashing, high-stakes experts on standby ready to answer all your questions! Head over to our Members-Only Football chat anytime, especially on Sunday morning, to submit those last-minute "who do I start" questions! Learn more about the SI Fantasy+ advantage.