Week 7 of the 2020 fantasy football season is here! That’s where I come in -- let's set those Week 7 lineups with a little help from my weekly PPR rankings.
We've got a better feel for the player pool and how teams stack up against their competition. Let's make sure we bolster our roster because we never know when COVID could strike down an entire game!
Week 7 PPR Rankings
- Russell Wilson, SEA (at ARI)
- Kyler Murray, ARI (vs. SEA)
- Patrick Mahomes, KC (at DEN)
- Josh Allen, BUF (at NYJ)
- Aaron Rodgers, GB (at HOU)
- Deshaun Watson, HOU (vs. GB)
- Matt Ryan, ATL (vs. DET): Just one opposing quarterback has failed to score at least 18 points against the Lions after six weeks.
- Matthew Stafford, DET (at ATL): Every quarterback to play a full game against the Falcons this season has scored at least 20 fantasy points.
- Justin Herbert, LAC (vs. JAC): Jacksonville’s defense has allowed an averaged of 22.2 fantasy points to quarterbacks on the road in 2020.
- Ryan Tannehill, TEN (vs. PIT)
- Ben Roethlisberger, PIT (at TEN): The Titans have allowed an average of 285.2 passing yards and 21.1 fantasy points per game to quarterbacks.
- Teddy Bridgewater, CAR (at NO): Every quarterback to play against the Saints this season has scored at least 20 fantasy points.
- Cam Newton, NE (vs. SF)
- Tom Brady, TB (at LV)
- Carson Wentz, PHI (vs. NYG)
- Gardner Minshew II, JAC (at LAC)
- Joe Burrow, CIN (vs. CLE)
- Drew Brees, NO (vs. CAR): Brees has also scored fewer than 15 points in 42 percent of his career home games against the Panthers.
- Andy Dalton, DAL (at WAS)
- Derek Carr, LV (vs. TB): Quarterbacks have just seven touchdown passes and have averaged a mere 12.0 fantasy points a game vs. the Bucs.
- Jared Goff, LAR (vs. CHI): After six weeks, just one quarterback has scored 16 fantasy points against the Bears this season.
- Jimmy Garoppolo, SF (at NE): Aside from Patrick Mahomes and Russell Wilson, the Patriots have allowed 8.1 fantasy points to quarterbacks.
- Daniel Jones, NYG (at PHI)
- Kyle Allen, WAS (vs. DAL)
- Baker Mayfield, CLE (at CIN): Cincinnati has allowed the 10th-fewest points to quarterbacks, including 15.3 points to Mayfield in Week 2.
- Nick Foles, CHI (at LAR)
- Sam Darnold, NYJ (vs. BUF)
- Drew Lock, DEN (vs. KC)
Michael Fabiano is an award-winning fantasy football analyst on Sports Illustrated and a member of the Fantasy Sports Writers Association (FSWA) Hall of Fame. You can follow Michael on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram for the latest news and analysis!
Join our all-new SI Fantasy+ Member Club!
Subscribe to SI Fantasy+ and you'll have our check-cashing, high-stakes experts on standby ready to answer all your questions! Head over to our Members-Only Football chat anytime, especially on Sunday morning, to submit those last-minute "who do I start" questions! Learn more about the SI Fantasy+ advantage.