Week 7 of the 2020 fantasy football season is here! That’s where I come in -- let's set those Week 7 lineups with a little help from my weekly PPR rankings.
We've got a better feel for the player pool and how teams stack up against their competition. Let's make sure we bolster our roster because we never know when COVID could strike down an entire game!
Week 7 PPR Rankings
- DeAndre Hopkins, ARI (at SEA)
- Davante Adams, GB (at HOU)
- Calvin Ridley, ATL (vs. DET)
- Julio Jones, ATL (vs. DET)
- D.K. Metcalf, SEA (at ARI)
- Stefon Diggs, BUF (at NYJ)
- Kenny Golladay, DET (at ATL)
- A.J. Brown, TEN (vs. PIT)
- Keenan Allen, LAC (vs. JAC)
- Terry McLaurin, WAS (vs. DAL) : Dallas has been awful against receivers lined out wide, allowing nine touchdowns and the second-most fantasy points.
- Tyreek Hill, KC (at DEN)
- Chris Godwin, TB (at LV)
- Robby Anderson, CAR (at NO)
- Tyler Lockett, SEA (at ARI)
- Allen Robinson, CHI (at LAR)
- Will Fuller, HOU (vs. GB)
- Mike Evans, TB (at LV)
- Amari Cooper, DAL (at WAS)
- Tyler Boyd, CIN (vs. CLE) : The Browns have allowed the second-most fantasy points to slot receivers, including 20.2 points to Boyd in Week 2.
- D.J. Moore, CAR (at NO)
- Robert Woods, LAR (vs. CHI)
- Cooper Kupp, LAR (vs. CHI)
- Odell Beckham Jr., CLE (at CIN)
- CeeDee Lamb, DAL (at WAS)
- Chase Claypool, PIT (at TEN) : Claypool has produced 17-plus fantasy points in three of his last four games and five touchdowns in his last two.
- Travis Fulgham, PHI (vs. NYG)
- D.J. Chark, JAC (at LAC)
- Tee Higgins, CIN (vs. CLE)
- Brandin Cooks, HOU (vs. GB)
- Christian Kirk, ARI (at SEA) : The Seahawks have allowed a league-high 165 yards and the most fantasy points to receivers lined out wide.
- Darius Slayton, NYG (at PHI)
- JuJu Smith-Schuster, PIT (at TEN)
- Deebo Samuel, SF (at NE)
- Tim Patrick, DEN (vs. KC)
- Mike Williams, LAC (vs. JAC)
- Diontae Johnson, PIT (at TEN)
- Jarvis Landry, CLE (at CIN)
- Michael Gallup, DAL (at WAS) : DeAndre Hopkins and Robert Woods are the only outside WRs who have scored more than 12.6 points vs. Washington.
- Tre'Quan Smith, NO (vs. CAR)
- Julian Edelman, NE (vs. SF) : Edelman has a tough matchup against the 49ers, who held Cooper Kupp to three catches and 11 yards last week.
- A.J. Green, CIN (vs. CLE)
- Cole Beasley, BUF (at NYJ)
- Keelan Cole, JAC (at LAC)
- Jerry Jeudy, DEN (vs. KC)
- Breshad Perriman, NYJ (vs. BUF)
- Henry Ruggs II, LV (vs. TB) : Bucs have allowed the ninth-fewest points to wideouts and haven’t allowed a catch of more than 47 yards to wideouts.
- Laviska Shenault, JAC (at LAC)
- Braxton Berrios, NYJ (vs. BUF)
- Brandon Aiyuk, SF (at NE)
- Corey Davis, TEN (vs. PIT)
- Sterling Shepard, NYG (at PHI)
- Gabriel Davis, BUF (at NYJ)
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling, GB (at HOU)
- Russell Gage, ATL (vs. DET)
- Demarcus Robinson, KC (at DEN)
- Randall Cobb, HOU (vs. GB)
- Adam Humphries, TEN (vs. PIT)
- Marvin Jones, DET (at ATL)
- Mecole Hardman, KC (at DEN)
- James Washington, PIT (at TEN)
Michael Fabiano is an award-winning fantasy football analyst on Sports Illustrated and a member of the Fantasy Sports Writers Association (FSWA) Hall of Fame. You can follow Michael on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram for the latest news and analysis!
Join our all-new SI Fantasy+ Member Club!
Subscribe to SI Fantasy+ and you'll have our check-cashing, high-stakes experts on standby ready to answer all your questions! Head over to our Members-Only Football chat anytime, especially on Sunday morning, to submit those last-minute "who do I start" questions! Learn more about the SI Fantasy+ advantage.