Day two of the NBA bubble will feature a matchup of two of the best teams in the eastern conference when the Milwaukee Bucks and Boston Celtics face off. The game looks good on paper but both teams are pretty much already locked into their respective playoffs seeds. Sports Illustrated's NBA betting analysis Corey Parson thinks this will be a tough game to place a wager on because these teams really have no incentive to play their best players for a ton of minutes.
MORE FROM SI GAMBLING:
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Melvin Gordon Have in 2020?
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Dalvin Cook Have in 2020?
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Ezekiel Elliott Have in 2020?
- How Many Receiving Yards Will DeAndre Hopkins Have in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Baker Mayfield Throw For in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Derrick Henry Total in 2020?
- How Many Receiving Yards Will Davante Adams Have in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Saquon Barkley Rush For in 2020?
- 2020 NFL Rookie Prop Betting Guide