Get ready for the 86th All-Star Game in Cincinnati with SI's coverage, including news, previews, analysis, features and video, as well as the full rosters for the AL and NL.
Get ready to celebrate MLB's brightest stars and meet its up-and-coming names: The All-Star Game is here. Beginning on Sunday, July 12, Major League Baseball will head to Cincinnati, where its best players will take part in three days' worth of Midsummer Classic festivities. It all leads up to the 86th All-Star Game on Tuesday night at Great American Ball Park, where the American League will battle the National League to determine who will have home-field advantage in this year's World Series.
The starters are chosen and the teams are set, so get ready for the game with all of our All-Star coverage, including news, previews, analysis, features and video, as well as the full rosters for the AL and NL.
2015 MLB All-Star Week
Sunday, July 12
Futures Game: Schwarber, Team USA cruise over World Team
Monday, July 13
Home Run Derby: Frazier defeats Pederson in successful new derby format
Tuesday, July 14
86th All-Star Game: 7:30 p.m. ET
Latest All-Star Game news
• Frazier downs Pederson to win Home Run Derby
• Greinke, Keuchel named All-Star Game starters
• Kershaw replaces Scherzer on NL All-Star roster
• White Sox' Ventura doesn't want Sale to pitch in ASG
• Pederson replaces Holliday (quad) in lineup; Braun on roster
• Marlins' Gordon out; LeMahieu to start, Tulowitzki on roster
• Twins' Dozier takes roster spot of Jays' Bautista (shoulder)
• Athletics' Gray replaced on AL roster by Angels' Santiago
• Moustakas, Martinez make roster through Final Vote
• Gardner named as injury replacement for Royals' Gordon
• Frazier, Bryant, Pujols chosen for Home Run Derby
• Griffey Jr. will throw out first pitch before HR Derby
• Harper will skip Home Run Derby | Cruz declines too
• Pujols, Bautista, Kipnis lead AL All-Star reserves
• Pederson, Bryant headline NL's All-Star reserves
• Four Royals among announced starters for AL, NL
• A-Rod: I 'would walk' to Cincinnati to be in the ASG
Features, analysis and previews
• All-Star Game preview: Starting lineups, pitchers, stats, more
• All-Star roundtable: Debating starters, snubs, A-Rod, more
• The Anti-All-Stars: Who are the first half's worst regulars?
• Building the AL's best possible 25-man All-Star roster | NL
• Podcast: Tom Verducci on All-Star rosters, snubs, surprises
• Trout, Harper, Machado lead 25-and-under All-Star team
• Who are the surprises and snubs from this year's rosters?
• Giants' Panik keeps his cool in unexpected All-Star season
• MLB, AL avoid Royal blunder with All-Star Game starters
• Who should be the starters for this year's All-Star Game?
• Did Alex Rodriguez deserve a spot on AL's All-Star roster?
• The one problem that remains with All-Star Game selection
• Is Home Run Derby worth watching without Bryce Harper?
• Did Josh Donaldson deserve to be top All-Star vote-getter?
All-Star Game rosters
Starters: Salvador Perez (C, Royals), Miguel Cabrera* (1B, Tigers), Jose Altuve (2B, Astros), Alcides Escobar (SS, Royals), Josh Donaldson (3B, Blue Jays), Lorenzo Cain (OF, Royals), Alex Gordon* (OF, Royals), Mike Trout (OF, Angels), Nelson Cruz (DH, Mariners)
Reserves: Russell Martin (C, Blue Jays), Stephen Vogt (C, Athletics), Albert Pujols (1B, Angels), Mark Teixeira (1B, Yankees), Brian Dozier^ (2B, Twins), Jason Kipnis (2B, Indians), Jose Iglesias (SS, Tigers), Manny Machado (3B, Orioles), Mike Moustakas+ (3B, Royals), Brock Holt (IF, Red Sox), Jose Bautista (OF, Blue Jays), Brett Gardner^ (OF, Yankees), Adam Jones (OF, Orioles), J.D. Martinez (OF, Tigers), Prince Fielder (DH, Rangers)
Pitchers: Chris Archer (SP, Rays), Dellin Betances (RP, Yankees), Brad Boxberger (RP, Rays), Zach Britton (RP, Orioles), Wade Davis (RP, Royals), Sonny Gray (SP, Athletics), Felix Hernandez (SP, Mariners), Kelvin Herrera (RP, Royals), Dallas Keuchel (SP, Astros), Darren O'Day (RP, Orioles), Glen Perkins (RP, Twins), David Price (SP, Tigers), Chris Sale (SP, White Sox), Hector Santiago† (SP, Angels)
Starters: Buster Posey (C, Giants), Paul Goldschmidt (1B, Diamondbacks), Dee Gordon* (2B, Marlins), Jhonny Peralta (SS, Cardinals), Todd Frazier (3B, Reds), Bryce Harper (OF, Nationals), Matt Holliday* (OF, Cardinals), Giancarlo Stanton* (OF, Marlins)
Reserves: Yasmani Grandal (C, Dodgers), Yadier Molina (C, Cardinals), Adrian Gonzalez (1B, Dodgers), Anthony Rizzo (1B, Cubs), DJ LeMahieu (2B, Rockies), Joe Panik (2B, Giants), Brandon Crawford (SS, Giants), Troy Tulowitzki^ (SS, Rockies), Nolan Arenado (3B, Rockies), Kris Bryant (3B, Cubs), Ryan Braun^ (OF, Brewers), Andrew McCutchen (OF, Pirates), Joc Pederson (OF, Dodgers), A.J. Pollock (OF, Diamondbacks), Justin Upton (OF, Padres)
Pitchers: Madison Bumgarner (SP, Giants), A.J. Burnett (SP, Pirates), Aroldis Chapman (RP, Reds), Gerrit Cole (SP, Pirates), Jacob deGrom (SP, Mets), Zack Greinke (SP, Dodgers), Clayton Kershaw† (SP, Dodgers), Carlos Martinez+ (SP, Cardinals), Mark Melancon (RP, Pirates), Shelby Miller (SP, Braves), Jonathan Papelbon (RP, Phillies), Francisco Rodriguez (RP, Brewers), Trevor Rosenthal (RP, Cardinals), Max Scherzer (SP, Nationals), Michael Wacha (SP, Cardinals)
*Injured, will not play; ^Chosen as injury replacement; +Chosen on Final Vote ballot; †Chosen as replacement for Sunday pitcher