Check out the latest news and rumors from the MLB Hot Stove.
Pitchers and catchers report in less than a week, but the two biggest free agents of this offseason are still without teams.
Bryce Harper and Manny Machado are still waiting to sign a few days into February, along with pitchers Dallas Keuchel and Craig Kimbrel.
With Spring Training fast approaching, stay up to date on the moves and rumors across MLB.
Here are all the latest transactions and rumors around baseball:
• The Giants sent president of baseball operations Farhan Zaidi, CEO Larry Baer and manager Bruce Bochy to Las Vegas to meet with Bryce Harper, his wife Kayla and agent Scott Boras on Tuesday. San Francisco's chances of signing Harper is a "long shot." (Alex Pavlovic, NBC Sports Bay Area)
• The Marlins see Phillies pitching prospect Sixto Sanchez as a "must" to be included in a trade package for catcher J.T. Realmuto. If they are going to trade Realmuto, Miami would ideally like to have a deal in place before Marlins FanFest on Saturday. (Joe Frisaro, MLB.com)
• The Nationals have ageed to a one-year deal to bring back starter Jeremy Hellickson. The deal is worth $1.3 million, but Hellickson could earn up to $4 million in incentives. (Jamal Collier, MLB.com)
• The Giants met with Bryce Harper as the number of teams interested in Harper has grown since last week. (Jon Heyman, Fancred)
• Astros shortstop Carlos Correa will make $5 million in 2019 after winning his arbitration case. (Jake Kaplan, The Athletic)
• The Phillies recently "checked in on" Marlins' catcher J.T. Realmuto. (Ken Rosenthal, The Athletic)
• The Marlins have signed outfielder Curtis Granderson to a minor league contract with an invitation to major league spring training. (Miami Marlins)
• The Phillies agreed to a minor league deal with veteran catcher Drew Butera that includes a $1.3 million salary in the event that he makes the major league roster. (Jon Heyman, Fancred)
• The Rangers have agreed to a minor league deal with RHP Ricardo Rodriguez. (Gerry Fraley, Dallas Morning News)