How to bet on the Wizards and Suns when they face off in Orlando.
The Washington Wizards and the Phoenix Suns were two of the final teams to qualify for the Orlando bubble, Sports Illustrated's Corey Parson breaks down what should happen when these two teams meet up on the second day of gameplay in Orlando. The big question for Washington centers around their star player Bradley Beal's availability for the Orlando season restart. Beal is currently working with the Wizards medical staff with hopes to play. The Suns on the other hand are a young team that is looking forward to the Orlando experience.
MORE FROM SI GAMBLING:
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Melvin Gordon Have in 2020?
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Dalvin Cook Have in 2020?
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Ezekiel Elliott Have in 2020?
- How Many Receiving Yards Will DeAndre Hopkins Have in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Baker Mayfield Throw For in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Derrick Henry Total in 2020?
- How Many Receiving Yards Will Davante Adams Have in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Saquon Barkley Rush For in 2020?
- 2020 NFL Rookie Prop Betting Guide