The Miami Heat took a commanding 3-1 lead in the Eastern Conference Finals after defeating the Boston Celtics 112-109 in Game 4 on Wednesday night.
20-year-old Tyler Herro led the Heat to victory scoring a rookie-record 37 points. Herro also finished 14-for-21 from the field and converted half of his 10 three-point attempts. Miami is just one game away from making it to the Finals.
Sports Illustrated host Kaitlin O'Toole is joined by Shandel Richardson from InsideTheHeat to break down the game.
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SI:
- Trashaun Willis, Iowa High School QB With One Arm, Scores Six TDs in One Game
- MLS Sets Schedule for Remainder of 2020 Regular Season, Decision Day
- Why NXT Champion Finn Bálor Fell in Love With Seinfeld During the Pandemic
- Breaking Down the Differing COVID-19 Protocols Among the Power 5
- World Series Power Rankings 2.0: Who's Going to Win It All?
- Anthony Davis Is the Lakers’ Present, and Their Future
- Peyton Manning Takes Savage Shot at Patriots During 'MNF' Megacast: TRAINA THOUGHTS