The first round of the 2018 NFL draft started off mostly trade-free, but once the first trade kicked off (Bills traded up with the Bucs to draft QB Josh Allen), the rest came in a landslide.
• Buffalo Bills trade with Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Bills send No. 12 pick and two second-round picks to the Buccaneers for the No. 7 pick. The team drafted QB Josh Allen.
• New Orleans Saints trade with Green Bay Packers: Saints send No. 27 pick and a fifth-round pick to the Packers for the No. 14 pick. The team drafted Marcus Davenport.
• Baltimore Ravens trade with Buffalo Bills: Ravens send No. 16 pick and the No. 154 pick to the Bills for the No. 22 pick and the No. 65 pick. The Bills drafted Tremaine Edmunds.
• Green Bay Packers trade with Seattle Seahawks: Packers send No. 27 pick and a third- and fifth-round pick to the Seahawks for the No. 18 pick. The team drafted Jaire Alexander.
• Pittsburgh Steelers trade with Oakland Raiders: Steelers send WR Martavis Bryant to the Raiders in exchange for a third-round pick.
• Philadelphia Eagles trade with Baltimore Ravens: Eagles send No. 32 pick to the Ravens for the No. 52 and No. 125 pick, and a 2019 second-round pick.
Trades impacting the first round that happened before the start of the draft.
• New York Jets traded with Indianapolis Colts: Jets sent No. 6, 37, 49 and 2019 second-round pick to Colts for No. 3 pick.
• Houston Texans traded with Cleveland Browns: Browns sent 2017 first-round pick to Texans (who drafted QB Deshaun Watson) for Texans ’17 and ’18 first-rounders.
• Buffalo Bills traded with Cincinnati Bengals: Bills send OT Cordy Glenn, No. 21 and No. 158 picks to Bengals for No. 12 and No. 187 picks.
• Buffalo Bills traded with Kansas City: Bills send 2017 first-round pick to Chiefs (who drafted QB Patrick Mahomes) for Chiefs ’17 first- and third-round picks and No. 22.
• New England Patriots traded with Los Angeles Rams: Patriots send WR Brandin Cooks and No. 136 pick to Rams for No. 23 and No. 198 picks.