Keep up with all the latest news and notes less than a month before the NFL draft on April 25
With the new league year nearly underway, teams are still configuring their rosters to put themselves in position to contend in 2019.
The biggest splashes of the offseason may have been already made with the Raiders acquired Antonio Brown from the Steelers in exchange for two draft picks and the Giants shipping Odell Beckham Jr. to Cleveland. Do not be surprised if more dominos fall before the NFL draft on April 25 and opening night on Sept. 5.
Check out the latest NFL news and notes below:
• The Cowboys and Dolphins have parameters in place on a trade to send pass-rusher Robert Quinn to Dallas. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
• The Raiders signed LB Brandon Marshall to a one-year deal worth up to $4.1 million. (Albert Breer, Sports Illustrated)
• The Raiders signed RB Isaiah Crowell to a one-year deal worth up to $2.5 million. (Adam Schefter, ESPN)
• Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin is expected to have a 6-8 week recovery from his upcoming sports hernia surgery, head coach Pete Carroll said. Baldwin also underwent knee and shoulder surgeries this offseason. (Herbie Teope, NFL.com)
• The Patriots, Giants and Chargers are "very interested" in trading for Cardinals quarterback Josh Rosen. (Joel Klatt, Fox Sports 1)
• The Bengals hope to reach a contract extension with wide receiver A.J. Green. (Katherine Terrell, ESPN)
• The Ravens will host RB prospect Josh Jacobs next week. (Jason La Canfora, CBS Sports)
• Former Jets running back Isaiah Crowell will meet with the Raiders. (Scott Bair, NBC Sports Bay Area)
• Former Packers linebacker Nick Perry is visiting with the Seahawks on Thursday. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
• The Dolphins attempted to acqire Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford before the 2018 season. (Kyle Newport, Bleacher Report)