The NHL playoffs begin on Saturday. After months of waiting for an answer to when the season will resume now, the question is how will teams do inside of the bubble?
There are so many factors to consider as teams return to play-health, chemistry, and of course the long break. Some teams will have bigger x-factors than others than may affect their play.
Sports Illustrated's host Kaitlin O'Toole is joined by SI's writer Dan Falkenheim for insight on who may have the hardest time inside the NHL bubble.
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SI:
- Pelicans, Jazz Kneel for National Anthem Ahead of NBA Restart's First Game
- Notre Dame's 2020 Alliance With the ACC Is Ultimately a Marriage of Convenience
- Does LeBron James Have Anything to Prove In the Bubble?
- Fantasy Football Bust of the Year: Which 2019 Stud Should You Fade in 2020?
- Christian Pulisic Eyes FA Cup to Add to List of Achievements, Successful First Chelsea Season
- NBA Finals Predictions: Picking Favorites Ahead of the Restart
- Cruz Azul President Accused of Money Laundering, Involvement in Organized Crime