Before the coronavirus pandemic, BYU was preparing to play one of the most difficult schedules in program history and now it's one of the only schools west of Texas with games on the calendar for this fall. Obviously there are risks associated with playing but what are the perks now that BYU is the lone team out west with 4 games on its schedule.
Sports Illustrated host Kaitlin O'Toole is joined by Casey Lundquist from CougsDaily for more on the dramatic change we've seen in college football over the last few weeks.
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SI:
- PSG Sheds Past Baggage to Rescue Its Champions League Dream
- How Will 2020—and the Chase for .400—Be Remembered?
- Michele Roberts Opens Up About the NBA Bubble and What's Next
- Fantasy Football Bust of the Year: Which 2019 Stud Should You Fade in 2020?
- For the Celtics, Brad Stevens Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- St. Louis City SC: 2023 MLS Expansion Team Reveals Its Name, Colors and Crest
- John Cena Assesses How WWE Is Handling Shows Without Fans