The Pac-12 voted on Thursday to reverse its initial decision and begin its football season this fall. The conference decided it will launch a seven-game football season that is set to begin on Nov. 6. According to Pete Thamel of Yahoo Sports, there will be no fans in attendance at the games.
The Pac-12 also announced that its men's and women's basketball seasons will also resume on Nov. 25.
Sports Illustrated host Kaitlin O'Toole is joined by Ryan Kostecka from All Utes and Husky Maven Dan Raley for insight on when teams will begin practice and their reaction to having a fall football season this year.
FOR MORE CONTENT FROM SI:
- Revisiting Lamar Jackson and Patrick Mahomes as Draft Prospects Before Their MNF Showdown
- College Football Expert Picks: SEC Kickoff Adds Jolt to Weekend
- Why NXT Champion Finn Bálor Fell in Love With Seinfeld During the Pandemic
- Is Anthony Davis LeBron James’s Best Teammate Ever?
- Raised at the Track, John Hunter Nemechek is Carrying on His Family’s Legacy
- Anthony Davis Is the Lakers’ Present, and Their Future
- Dan Patrick Says He 'Stayed Three Years Longer Than [He] Should've' at ESPN: TRAINA THOUGHTS