When your girl has you by the facemask
High school dating can be a whirlwind of emotions. One minute, you're the star quarterback embracing your cheerleader girlfriend after winning the big game. The next minute, that same cheerleader has you by the facemask and is chewing you out for something you did. I don't know exactly what happened with Maryville high school QB Dylan Hopkins, but I'm sure he learned his lesson.
Happy Monday. Peter King has a full wrap-up of Week 12 in his MMQB column. Here are some other fun items you may have missed: The Eagles are 10–1 and had the weekend's best touchdown celebration ... 49ers fans finally have a reason to be excited ... Chiefs fans are starting to hate Alex Smith ... The Bills Mafia enjoyed a brisk Buffalo afternoon ... Rob Gronkowski had two touchdowns but can't discuss the celebrations ... Michael Crabtree and Aqib Talibstarted the biggest brawl of the NFL season ... Chris Spielman did not appreciate Robby Anderson's campaign for Pro Bowl votes ... Eli Apple is not liked by his Giants teammates ... Jim Harbaugh may leave Michigan for a NFL coaching job.
Poor Charlie Caine. The Utah freshman buried a halfcourt shot for $5,000 during Friday's Utes game, but was denied the money because he's only 17. The school later said it hopes to have a resolution soon.
Sylvia Ciapinska: Lovely Lady of the Day
Sylvia Ciapinska is the first LLOD raised on a farm in Poland in Hot Clicks history. Congrats! She is today's LLOD (click for full-size gallery).
ICYMI: Giannis Antetokounmpo had an eventful Saturday
Anytime a player tells a coach, "I'll f**k you up," you should know about it (even if they're BFF now).
I don't know what I just saw
I've watched this invisible step trick seven times and still can't figure it out.
The 10 richest people of all time
Spoiler: The richest person who ever lived passed away in 1337.
Cyber Monday Deals are Here
If you didn’t venture out on Black Friday to do some shopping, don’t sweat it: Cyber Monday is here and many of the deals are even better. Here are some of our favorites:
• Foot Locker: Take 25% off $99 plus free shipping at Footlocker.com with the code CYBER25.
• Fanatics: Take 30% the entire site—that's a huge deal on jerseys, sports memorabilia, hats and more.
• H&M: Take 30% off everything for 24 hours only on Cyber Monday.
• J. Crew: Get 40% off your purchase plus free shipping and get an extra 10% off your purchase from until 12 p.m. ET on Cyber Monday.
• New Balance: Take 25% off plus free shipping.
• Sur La Table: The Instant Pot is one of the top gifts of the season and you can get 56% off the suggested price on Monday, making the InstantPot Ultra only $129.96.
• Bloomingdales: Take 25% off a large selection of items at Bloomingdales.com for savings up to 60% off, plus get free shipping.
• Kate Spade: Take 30% off full priced items and 40% off sale items with code MOREJOY.
Julio Jones takes flight
The NHL's first schedule (written by hand)
Firefox. Get it?
Nick Saban's Saturday night
Odds & Ends
Safe to say Tennessee fans don't like Greg Schianoand the school dodged a huge PR bullet ... Congrats to 97-year-old Bob McAdam, who set a 5K record for runners 95 and older ... The best 50 dunks of Shawn Kemp's career ... Sports figures had plenty of fun with Donald Trump's Time Magazine tweet ... Best College GameDay signs from Alabama-Auburn ... Netflix has a "steamy" section for all you pervs out there ...Lena Dunham is in the news for the wrong reasons (again) ... ... The Harvey Weinstein Fan Club met for lunch over the weekend ... Hollywood couples who dated on and off the set ... Good piece on how the Vitalogy album almost broke up Pearl Jam ... Amazon's best Cyber Monday deals.
Steph Curry loses bet, wears fanny pack
Shania Twain knows how to make an entrance
Jamal Adams hates Superman
Receivers throwing touchdown passes is always fun
Worst fake punt of 2017
Email Andy (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions or visit him on Twitter. Previous editions of Hot Clicks can be found here.