Well, that was fun.
Jennifer Lopez and Shakira co-headlined this year's Super Bowl halftime show at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Fla.
The performance occurred after the 49ers and Chiefs ended the first half tied at 10 points apiece.
Shakira performed first, while Jennifer Lopez took the stage next. The duo performed a medley, including hits like "Hips Don't Lie" and "Love Don't Cost a Thing."
There were guest performances from Bad Bunny, J Balvin and Lopez's daughter, Emme Maribel Muñiz. Shakira and Lopez performed together toward the end of the show, and Shakira made an appearance on the drums.
(Check out the setlist for this year's halftime show.)
Sunday's performance was the first Super Bowl appearance for Lopez and Shakira, both having lived in Miami during their lifetime.
Lopez and Shakira join Maroon 5, Travis Scott, Big Boi, Justin Timberlake, Lady Gaga, Coldplay, Beyoncé and Bruno Mars as recent Super Bowl halftime performers.
More coverage of Super Bowl halftime:
More SI Super Bowl LIV Coverage
* Michael Rosenberg: Patrick Mahomes Is Here To Stay
* Conor Orr: After Years of Heartbreak, Chiefs Are Champions
* Conor Orr: Shanahan Absorbs Gut-Punch Super Bowl Loss
* Kalyn Kahler: Reaction From the Niners' Stunned Locker Room
* Charlotte Wilder: Super Bowl LIV Was One Giant Spectacle
* Gary Gramling: Takeaways: Rainbow Connection Saves K.C.