The Saints did not practice on Wednesday, but are expected to do a bit more work on Saturday due to their travel plans from Seattle following Week 7's win. So, today's injury report is a simulated one, listing players and their status based on their estimation.
DID NOT PRACTICE: Taysom Hill (concussion), Deonte Harris (hamstring), Dwayne Washington (neck), Andrus Peat (pectoral), Payton Turner (calf)
FULL: Marshon Lattimore (hand)
We're expecting Andrus Peat to go on season-ending injured reserve due to the injury suffered on Monday night, and what's going to be most interesting to pay attention to as the week progresses is the availability of Taysom Hill and Deonte Harris. Both of those players are needed in a bad way to help the offense, and their absences have been extremely noticeable.
Read More Saints News
- Report: Andrus Peat Feared to Have Torn Pec
- Wil Lutz Announces He Won't Return in 2021
- Saints Beat Seahawks, Several Issues to 'Clean Up'
- What the Saints Said After Monday's Win
- Saints Survive Seahawks on Monday Night Football
- Saints Inactive Report for Week 7
- Saints Make Several Roster Moves on Monday
- Week 7: Saints Final Injury Report
- Saints-Seahawks: Key Matchups and Predictions
- Saints Pass Defense vs. Seahawks Passing Attack
- Saints Run Defense vs. Seahawks Rushing Attack
- Saints Passing Attack vs. Seahawks Pass Defense
- Saints' Cam Jordan Talks Defense, Seahawks on MNF