You've made it to the fantasy championships! Let's set that trophy-winning lineup and gloat all offseason long. Here are my weekly PPR fantasy football rankings plus my Week 16 start 'em, sit 'em series so you'll fully prepared.
REMEMBER, games start on Christmas Day when the Vikings travel to New Orleans to take on the Saints at 4:30pm ET.
Week 16 Rankings (PPR)
- Patrick Mahomes, KC (vs. ATL)
- Kyler Murray, ARI (vs. SF)
- Aaron Rodgers, GB (vs. TEN)
- Lamar Jackson, BAL (vs. NYG)
- Deshaun Watson, HOU (vs. CIN)
- Josh Allen, BUF (at NE)
- Jalen Hurts, PHI (at DAL) - Six different opposing quarterbacks have scored over 22 fantasy points against the Boys from Big D this season.
- Ryan Tannehill, TEN (at GB)
- Justin Herbert, LAC (vs. DEN)
- Tom Brady, TB (at DET) - Lions defense has surrendered 34 total touchdowns and the fourth-most points to opposing quarterbacks.
- Russell Wilson, SEA (vs. LAR)
- Mitchell Trubisky, CHI (at JAC) - The Jaguars have allowed 16 touchdown passes and the second-most fantasy points to opposing quarterbacks.
- Drew Brees, NO (vs. MIN)
- Tua Tagovailoa, MIA (at LV) - The Raiders have been generous to quarterbacks at home, allowing the sixth-most fantasy points to the position.
- Kirk Cousins, MIN (at NO) - The Saints defense has allowed just 16.1 fantasy points per game to opposing quarterbacks this season
- Matt Ryan, ATL (at KC) - Ryan has scored fewer than 18 fantasy points in four of his six road games, so he's no more than a No. 2 option.
- Jared Goff, LAR (at SEA) - Goff has failed to score more than 16 fantasy points in games against the Seahawks and Jets this season.
- Ben Roethlisberger, PIT (vs. IND)
- Matthew Stafford, DET (vs. TB)
- Philip Rivers, IND (at PIT) - The Steelers have surrendered 10 touchdowns and an average of 14.4 points per game to field generals at Heinz Field.
- Teddy Bridgewater, CAR (at WAS)
- Derek Carr, LV (vs. MIA)
- Baker Mayfield, CLE (at NYJ) - Mayfield will be down his top four wide receivers (COVID-19), which makes him tough to trust ... even in New York.
- Andy Dalton, DAL (vs. PHI)
- Drew Lock, DEN (at LAC)
- Cam Newton, NE (vs. BUF) - The Bills have held three of their last four opposing signal-callers to fewer than 16 fantasy points, so I’d fade Newton.
- Daniel Jones, NYG (at BAL)
- Sam Darnold, NYJ (vs. CLE)
- Mike Glennon, JAC (vs. CHI)
- Dwayne Haskins, WAS (vs. CAR)
- C.J. Beathard, SF (at ARI)
- Brandon Allen, CIN (at HOU)