Will the fifth overall pick, quarterback Tua Tagovailoa, start in Week 1 as the Dolphins travel to New England to take on a Tom Brady-less Patriots? We’ll find out on September 13th as the Dolphins open their 2020 season against their AFC East divisional foes.
Week 1 at New England Patriots
Week 2 vs. Buffalo Bills
Week 3 at Jacksonville Jaguars
Week 4 vs. Seattle Seahawks
Week 5 at San Francisco 49ers
Week 6 at Denver Broncos
Week 7 vs. Los Angeles Chargers
Week 8 vs. Los Angeles Rams
Week 9 at Arizona Cardinals
Week 10 vs. New York Jets
Week 11 Bye
Week 12 at New York Jets
Week 13 vs. Cincinnati Bengals
Week 14 vs. Kansas City Chiefs
Week 15 vs. New England Patriots
Week 16 at @ Las Vegas Raiders
Week 17 at Buffalo Bills
Thursday Night Football: Week 3 at Jacksonville. Vs. Jaguars
Dolphins Projected Win Total and Odds:
6 wins OVER -135/UNDER +115
Fun Facts from 2019:
- The Dolphins allowed the most touchdowns (57) while also ranking second in field goals allowed (33). Opponents score 90 times on their 186 possessions (48.4 percent of the time).
- Miami’s defense ranked last in passing TDs (39) and touchdowns (27) to the wide receiver position. They also gave up the second-most rushing attempts (482).
- Their RBs finished 31st in rushing attempts (297), 32nd in rushing yards (962), and 32nd in yards per carry (3.24).
- Ryan Fitzpatrick found the keys to WR DeVante Parker (72/1202/9), helping Parker pick up $21.5 million in guarantees in his $40 million contract signed last December.
- The Dolphins have five draft picks over the first 56 selections in the 2020 NFL Draft.