The 28-36 Sacramento Kings qualified for the NBA bubble seeding round, most people think they have a slim chance at making any noise in Orlando, but Sports Illustrated Corey Parson likes Luke Walton's crew to be a competitive team in Orlando, De'Aaron Fox and Buddy Hield are a good young backcourt and there are enough veterans on the team for them to make a run at the eighth seed in the Western Conference. Corey Parson breaks down the Sacramento Kings team win total.
MORE FROM SI GAMBLING:
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Melvin Gordon Have in 2020?
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Dalvin Cook Have in 2020?
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Ezekiel Elliott Have in 2020?
- How Many Receiving Yards Will DeAndre Hopkins Have in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Baker Mayfield Throw For in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Derrick Henry Total in 2020?
- How Many Receiving Yards Will Davante Adams Have in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Saquon Barkley Rush For in 2020?
- 2020 NFL Rookie Prop Betting Guide