After Saturday's Divisional Round games included both underdogs pulling off the stunning victories, the Rams are looking to follow suit against the Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium on Sunday.
The Rams have beaten the Tom Brady-led Bucs twice since he joined the club in 2020 and L.A. holds the advantage over Tampa Bay from a big picture perspective, winning seven of the last eight meetings between the two franchises.
Now, with a Divisional Round matchup on the horizon, the Rams will attempt to punch their ticket to the NFC Championship game with a win in which the winner of today's contest will host the 49ers next Sunday. Here's an early look at the Rams and Bucs final betting odds:
*All odds are courtesy of SI Sportsbook
Rams at Buccaneers Divisional Round
Point spread: Rams +2.5
Over/under point total: 48
'Bad Habits': Cooper Kupp Jokes About Rams QB Matthew Stafford Passing
Kupp jokingly reacted on Twitter to a recent viral Twitter video comparing it to Stafford.
New Rams WR Allen Robinson Says Coach Sean McVay Will 'Bring The Best Out Of' Him
Allen Robinson is excited to get going with the Rams offense.
'Guys Have To Step Up': Rams Justin Hollins Looks To Replace Von Miller's Production
With Von Miller now in Buffalo, Justin Hollins hopes to replace the production left behind in Los Angeles
Moneyline: Bucs -150, Rams +125
After the Rams opened as a field goal underdog, the line has moved in favor of L.A. by half a point, sitting at 2.5 with game-time closing in. The Rams' last meeting against Tampa Bay came earlier this season in Week 3 where the Bucs were the betting favorite, but L.A.'s offense cruised to a 34-24 win.
Similar to the spread, the point total has also dropped half a point, now sitting at 48. While the Bucs have been tasked with the challenge of operating without wide receiver Chris Godwin, they’ve activated running back Leonard Fournette off injured reserve as he's set to make his return.
Kickoff for the Rams and Bucs Divisional Round showdown is set for Sunday, Jan. 23 at 12:00 p.m. PT in Tampa Bay.
More from Ram Digest:
- Aaron Donald Receives Fine for Incident With D.J. Humphries in Rams-Cardinals Wild Card Round Game
- Rams at Buccaneers: Divisional Round Prediction and Picks
- Rams at Buccaneers Divisional Round: 3 Bold Predictions
- Rams' Final Injury Report for Divisional Round at Buccaneers
- Rams Rule Out LT Andrew Whitworth, S Taylor Rapp vs. Buccaneers
- Rams Designate RB Darrell Henderson Jr., Two Others to Return From Injured Reserve
- Rams at Buccaneers Divisional Round Preview: Can L.A. Continue Their Recent Success vs. Tom Brady
- Jalen Ramsey Makes the Case for Raheem Morris Being Named Head Coach as Hiring Cycle Heats Up
- Rams at Buccaneers Divisional Round: How to Watch, Stream and Listen
- Rams OC Kevin O'Connell Quickly Becoming in High Demand for Head Coaching Interviews