The Saints are going to be without several key players again this weekend. The team's final injury report of Week 11 has dropped, and New Orleans is going to have a little bit more of challenge with the Eagles on the road. Here's how things shape up going into the weekend from the final injury report.
OUT: Ty Montgomery (hand), Terron Armstead (knee/shoulder), Ryan Ramczyk (knee), Malcolm Roach (knee), Tanoh Kpassagnon (ankle), Alvin Kamara (knee)
QUESTIONABLE: Taysom Hill (foot)
Taysom Hill was back at practice on Friday, while the Saints listed as out on the final injury report were missing from the open session to the media.
Expect rookie Landon Young to fill in at right tackle for Ramczyk, while James Hurst will go in for Armstead. Missing Kamara a second straight game will certainly hurt, and we know Mark Ingram will have a significant role for the offense.
Look for Tony Jones Jr. and his status going into the weekend from injured reserve, as the only other player the Saints could use is Dwayne Washington with Montgomery being out. New Orleans could also call up Josh Adams from the practice squad, if needed.
It's certainly an uphill challenge for the Saints on Sunday, but it still feels like they can handl
Read More Saints News
- First Look: Saints vs. Eagles
- Report: Saints Add K Brett Maher to their Practice Squad
- Week 11: Saints Thursday Injury Report
- Saints to Feature Drew Brees at Thanksgiving Halftime
- 3 Takeaways From the Saints Week 10 Loss to the Titans
- Inside Week 11: Saints Rushing Attack vs. Eagles Run Defense
- Saints Run Defense vs. Eagles Rushing Attack: Week 11
- Saints Pass Defense vs. Eagles Passing Attack
- Best Performances From the Saints Gut-Wrenching Loss to the Titans
- Saints Have Become Their Own Worst Enemy
- Week 10: Saints Inactives List
- Saints Fantasy Football: Start 'em or Sit 'em in Week 10
- Inside Week 10: Saints Passing Attack vs. Titans Pass Defense
- Saints vs. Titans Pregame Report - Week 10
- NFL Top 5 Power Rankings for Week 10