The Panthers are loaded with weapons on offense and are quietly becoming a fantasy football manager’s secret weapon for the 2020 season.
Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey had an exceptional season in 2019 and wide receiver D.J. Moore finished in the Top 20 at wide receiver in PPR fantasy football leagues. That was with Kyle Allen at quarterback for 14.5 games. Now with Teddy Bridgewater under-center and the offseason acquisition of one of the NFL’s best deep threats in Robby Anderson, playmakers from the Panthers offense is quietly becoming a fantasy football players secret weapon. Sports Illustrated’s fantasy football analyst Shawn Childs and AllPanthers reporter Jacky Duffy breakdown the Carolina playmakers in the attached video.
MORE FROM SI FANTASY
- Latest Dynasty Rankings
- T.Y. Hilton 2020 Outlook
- Draft or Pass: Patriots WR Julian Edelman
- Draft or Pass: Ravens RB Mark Ingram
- Draft or Pass: Falcons RB Todd Gurley
- Post-Draft NFC East Fantasy Stock Watch
- Post-Draft AFC West Fantasy Stock Watch
- Post-Draft AFC North Fantasy Stock Watch
- Post-Draft AFC South Fantasy Stock Watch
- Post-Draft AFC East Fantasy Stock Watch