With the NFL regular season over and Black Monday upon us, here is all the latest news and rumors as the firings occur.
The Broncos, Cardinals, Dolphins, Bengals, Jets and others will all be looking for new leaders after firing their current coaches.
This post will be updated as news breaks.
• Northwestern head coach Pat Fitzgerald will reportedly not listen to any inquiries about NFL coaching vacancies, despite multiple teams showing interest.
• The Dolphins will reportedly interview associate head coach/special teams coordinator Darren Rizzi for their head-coaching vacancy.
• The Browns moved up Vikings’ offensive coordinator Kevin Stefanski’s head coaching interview to Thursday. Former Lions and Colts head coach Jim Caldwell interviewed with the team on Wednesday.
• Adam Gase will interview with the Jets on Friday following a meeting with the Cardinals.
• Cowboys defensive passing game coordinator Kris Richard will interview with the Buccaneers, in addition to meetings with the Jets and Dolphins.
• The Cardinals have requested an interview with Saints assistant head coach Dan Campbell, who is also being interviewed by the Browns and Packers.
• The Packers have requested an interview with Titans OC Matt LaFleur.
• The Bengals have requested head coach interviews with Patriots' OC Josh McDaniels, Rams' QB coach Zac Taylor and Rams' pass-game coordinator Shane Waldron.
• The Dolphins have requested a head coach interview with Steelers' offensive line coach Mike Munchak.
• Iowa State coach Matt Campbell did receive a request from the Jets, but at this point, he’s declining it.
• Broncos president Joe Ellis said, "John [Elway] will lead our coaching search, and John will make the hire."
• The Cardinals have put in a request to interview Rams quarterbacks coach Zac Taylor for their head coach vacancy.
• The Packers have requested a head coach interview with Steelers offensive line coach Mike Munchak.
• The Dolphins and Broncos have requested head coach interviews with Bears’ defensive coordinator Vic Fangio. He can’t interview this week with Bears prepping for Eagles.
• The Bengalsplan to conduct interviews soon with in-house head coach candidates. The list is expected to include special teams coordinator Darrin Simmons, offensive coordinator Bill Lazor and Hue Jackson.
• The Falcons are letting go of offensive coordinator Steve Sarkisian, defensive coordinator Marquand Manuel and special teams coach Keith Armstrong.
• The Jets are are requesting an interview with Cowboys passing game coordinator/defensive backs coach Kris Richard.
• The Dolphinsrequested a head coach interview with Patriots defensive coordinator Brian Flores.
The Browns have requested Vikings interim offensive coordinator Kevin Stefanski for a head coach interview. The team is also looking at Colts offensive coordinator Nick Sirianni.
• The Jets have put in a request to interview Chiefs offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy.
• Vikings owners Zygi and Mark Wilf reportedly sat in on the final team meeting today — as they do every season. Both reiterated their belief in coach Mike Zimmer and general manager Rick Spielman. A source told NFL Network's Tom Pelissero, "There won't be changes here."
• The Dolphins are elevating general manager Chris Grier to oversee all football operations, reassigning EVP Mike Tannenbaum.
• The Browns have put in an interview request for Colts defensive coordinator Matt Eberflus.
• Ex-Broncos coach Vance Josephreleased a statement after being fired, thanking the Elway family.
"I want to thank John Elway, Joe Ellis and the organization for the opportunity to serve as the head coach of the Denver Broncos. It's disappointing not being able to finish what we started, but I'm incredibly proud of the players and coaches for how they fought and worked every week. I also appreciate the support staffs who put in countless hours behind the scenes helping our team. This is a special place with great fans. Holly and I, along with our entire family, truly enjoyed being part of this community and wish the Broncos all the best."
• Former Cardinals coach BruceArians had previously said he'd only consider the Browns job. But the Buccaneers job is now open and Arians texted NFL Network's Ian Rapoport , "I know Jason [Licht]. So, I would listen."
• The Broncosrequested permission to interview former Titans' head coach and Steelers' offesenive line coach Mike Munchak. The team also requested to interview Patriots’ defensive coordinator Brian Flores.
• The BengalsfiredMarvin Lewis after 16 seasons with the team.
• The DolphinsfiredAdam Gase after a 7–9 season in Miami.
• The Broncos have fired coach Vance Joseph after two seasons with the team.
• The Cardinalswill fire coach Steve Wilks after one season with the team.
• The Raiders are hiring NFL Network analyst Mike Mayock as their general manager.
• Cleveland Browns general manager John Dorsey says that Gregg Williams will interview for the full-time job. Offensive coordinator Freddie Kitchens also is a candidate.
• The Packerswill request interviews with Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels and linebackers coach Brian Flores.
• The Jetsannounced they fired Todd Bowles following New York's regular-season finale.
• Buccaneers general manager Jason Licht is reportedly leading the team's head-coaching search in addition to the search firm, Korn-Ferry.
• The Buccaneersreportedly fired head coach DirkKoetter.
• Redskins general manager Bruce Allen reportedly suggested Jay Gruden will retrun as head coach next season.
• Panthers coach Ron Rivera has reportedly been told he'll be back with Carolina in 2019.
• Jaguars owner Shad Khan announced that general manager Dave Caldwell, head coach Doug Marrone and executive vice president of football operations Tom Coughlin will return to the team next season.
• The Cardinals are reportedly unlikely to retain Steve Wilks as head coach after the season.
• Oklahoma head coach Lincoln Riley, considered an NFL intriguing coaching candidate, told reporters that coaching in the NFL isn't a "burning desire" of his right now.
• The Packers will reportedly target Northwestern head coach Pat Fitzgerald for their head-coach vacancy.
• The Browns are reportedly "seriously considering" elevating interim head coach Gregg Williams to full-time head coach.
• The Jets are reportedly planning to fire head coach Todd Bowles at the end of the regular season.
• The Panthers are expected to retain head coach strong>Ron Rivera at the end of the season.
• The Jetsdenied a report claiming they are interested in pursuing Michigan's Jim Harbaugh for a potential head-coaching position.