The Saints look to be relatively healthy going into their Week 3 road contest against the Patriots. Thursday's injury report had some concerns, but overall the health of the team was on the upward trend all week. For the final injury report Friday, it's all good news. Here's who is out for Sunday, as it's just one player.
OUT: Erik McCoy (calf)
McCoy was the only player not participating during the open portion of practice to the media. This means that the other seven players listed on the injury report do not carry a game designation status, and are all expected to play. That encompasses Marshon Lattimore (hand), Calvin Throckmorton (knee), Payton Turner (elbow), C.J. Gardner-Johnson (knee), Tanoh Kpassagnon (calf), Pete Werner (hamstring), and P.J. Williams (back).
Lattimore, Throckmorton, and Turner were limited all week, but was a full participant in Friday's session. This is a great sign for the Saints, as they look to rebound against the Patriots in Week 3.
Read More Saints News
- Week 3: Saints Wednesday Injury Report
- First Look: Saints vs. Patriots
- Saints Passing Attack vs. Patriots Pass Defense
- Saints Rushing Attack vs. Patriots Run Defense
- Saints Shortcomings at Receiver Hampering Offense
- Saints Suffer Sloppy Loss to Panthers
- Saints-Panthers Halftime Report in Week 2
- NFL Top 5 Power Rankings in Week 2
- Week 2: Saints Inactives List
- Saints Fantasy Football: Start 'Em or Sit 'Em - Week 2
- Saints vs. Panthers Pregame Report - Week 2
- Saints Saturday Roster Moves and Coaching Changes in Week 2