After being traded to the Cardinals mid-way through the 2019 season, running back Kenyan Drake saw his production skyrocket in the Arizona offense. In six games with the Dolphins, Drake rushed for 174 yards but in eight games with the Cardinals the 26 year-old rusher picked up 643 yards on the ground. Arizona traded away David Johnson this offseason which positions Drake as the team’s workhorse running back. His current yardage player prop is set at 975.5 yards. Should gamblers bet on the over or under? Sports Illustrated’s gambling analyst Frank Taddeo and AllCardinals editor Howard Balzer discuss Drake’s 2020 rushing yards prop.
MORE FROM SI GAMBLING
- Gambling 101: What is a Betting Underdog?
- Oregon Betting Preview
- Lakers Odds to win title
- Melvin Gordon Rushing Yards Prop Bet
- Penn State Betting Preview
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Josh Jacobs Have in 2020?
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Dalvin Cook Have in 2020?
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Ezekiel Elliott Have in 2020?
- How Many Receiving Yards Will DeAndre Hopkins Have in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Baker Mayfield Throw For in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Derrick Henry Total in 2020?
- How Many Receiving Yards Will Davante Adams Have in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Saquon Barkley Rush For in 2020?
- 2020 NFL Rookie Prop Betting Guide