When the NBA hit the pause button on their season back in March, the Jazz had a good grip on the fourth seed in the Western Conference. The Pelicans however were on the outside looking in for their postseason hopes. Trailing the current eighth-seeded Grizzlies by four games, New Orleans has jumped out to a hot start when the NBA resumes their season on July 30th. The Pelicans are a one-point underdog for their first game in the NBA bubble against the Jazz. Should sports gamblers look to wager on New Orleans? Sports Illustrated’s gambling analyst Corey Parson weighs in.
MORE FROM SI GAMBLING
- Gambling 101: What is a Betting Underdog?
- Oregon Betting Preview
- Lakers Odds to win title
- Melvin Gordon Rushing Yards Prop Bet
- Penn State Betting Preview
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Josh Jacobs Have in 2020?
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Dalvin Cook Have in 2020?
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Ezekiel Elliott Have in 2020?
- How Many Receiving Yards Will DeAndre Hopkins Have in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Baker Mayfield Throw For in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Derrick Henry Total in 2020?
- How Many Receiving Yards Will Davante Adams Have in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Saquon Barkley Rush For in 2020?
- 2020 NFL Rookie Prop Betting Guide