SANTA CLARA – This is the live in-game update landing page for the Chargers at 49ers Week 10 matchup at Levi's Stadium. This page will undergo updates in real time with information and analysis from the press box.
- 49ers 22, Chargers 16
- 8:25 pm: Justin Herbert's arm is hit as he throws and the pass is picked off by Talanoa Hufanga.
- Score Update: 49ers 22, Chargers 16
- 8:20 pm: The 49ers add another field goal, extending their lead to 22-16. The Chargers will get one final chance with 58 seconds left.
- 8:15 pm: The Chargers have had four series on offense in the second half: Turnover on downs, punt, punt and punt.
- 8:09 pm: The Chargers offense will take over from their own 1-yard line with 2:03 left, trailing by 3.
- 7:55 pm: Chargers DL Christian Covington (pectoral) is questionable to return.
- Score Update: 49ers 19, Chargers 16
- 7:53 pm: Robbie Gould misses the extra point attempt, wide right.
- 7:53 pm: Christian McCaffrey punches it in for a touchdown from the 2-yard line to give the 49ers their first lead of the game.
- 7:50 pm: The Chargers are now down to three interior defensive lineman following the injuries: Sebastian Joseph-Day, Morgan Fox and Breiden Fehoko
- 7:47 pm: Christian Covington went straight to the locker room.
- 7:45 pm: Chargers DL Christian Covington is down on the field getting looked at by trainers.
- 7:27 pm: An unblocked Khalil Mack sacks Jimmy Garoppolo for a loss of 10 yards.
- 7:16 pm: Justin Herbert is back in the game.
- Score Update: Chargers 16, 49ers 13
- 7:12 pm: Brandon Aiyuk drops what would’ve been a touchdown pass. Instead, the 49ers settle for a field goal.
- 7:06 pm: Justin Herbert has been cleared to play in the second half after being evaluated for a head injury.
- Chargers 16, 49ers 10
- Score Update: Chargers 16, 49ers 10
- 6:51 pm: Cameron Dicker hits from 40 yards for his third field goal of the game. Chargers go into halftime with a 16-10 lead.
- 6:50 pm: Chase Daniel is in for Justin Herbert as he gets evaluated for a head injury.
- 6:48 pm: 49ers LB Dre Greenlaw has been disqualified from the game following a helmet-to-helmet hit on Justin Herbert.
- Score Update: Chargers 13, 49ers 10
- 6:36 pm: Jimmy Garoppolo keeps it himself from the 1-yard line to score the 49ers' first touchdown of the game.
- 6:34 pm: Kenneth Murray has returned to the game after being evaluated for a head injury.
- Score Update: Chargers 13, 49ers 3
- 6:22 pm: Cameron Dicker is good from 25 yards to extend the Chargers lead to 13-3.
- 6:19 pm: Nick Bosa beats Foster Sarell to sack Justin Herbert for a 1-yard loss.
- 6:18 pm: Chargers TE Gerald Everett (groin) is questionable to return.
- 6:17 pm: Tre' McKitty drops what would’ve been a touchdown.
- 6:14 pm: Nick Niemann gets his hand on the 49ers' punt attempt that only went 13 yards.
- 6:12 pm: Chargers LB Kenneth Murray is being evaluated for a head injury, per the Chargers. He went into the locker room.
- Score Update: Chargers 10, 49ers 3
- 5:59 pm: Chargers turn the fumble recovery into 3 points following Cameron Dicker's 47-yard field goal.
- 5:55 pm: Brandon Aiyuk fumbles the ball following a hit from Derwin James. Asante Samuel Jr. recovers it.
- 5:48 pm: Chargers DL Otito Ogbonnia (knee) is questionable to return.
- Score Update: Chargers 7, 49ers 3
- 5:45 pm: After the 49ers go 67 yards on their opening drive, the Chargers hold them to a chip-shot field goal.
- 5:42 pm: Otito Ogbonnia was helped off the field. It looked like he could barely put any weight on his left foot.
- 5:40 pm: Chargers DL Otito Ogbonnia is down on the field getting looked at by trainers.
- 5:32 pm: Chargers scored first for the first time in a game since Week 4.
- 5:31 pm: Justin Herbert was 4-of-4 for 69 yards and a touchdown on the game's opening drive.
- Score Update: Chargers 7, 49ers 0
- 5:30 pm: Chargers strike first, going six plays for 75 yards to get on the board first with a 32-yard touchdown grab by DeAndre Carter.
- 5:23 pm: Foster Sarell gets the start at right tackle in place of the injured Trey Pipkins.
- 5:17 pm: The 49ers won the toss and opted to defer. The Chargers will receive the ball first.
- Date and time: Sunday, Nov. 13 at 5:20 p.m. PT
- Location: Levi's Stadium
- TV: NBC
- Streaming: FuboTV
- Radio: ATL FM-98.7, featuring Matt "Money" Smith, Daniel Jeremiah and Shannon Farren
- Chargers: QB Easton Stick, K Dustin Hopkins, WR Keenan Allen, RT Trey Pipkins III, WR Mike Williams, WR Keelan Doss, OLB Chris Rumph II
- 49ers: DL Arik Armstead, DE Samson Ebukam, RB Ty Davis-Price, DE Kemoko Turay, LB Curtis Robinson, OL Nick Zakelj
*Get your Chargers tickets from SI Tickets by clicking here
Read more from Charger Report:
- Pregame Report: Chargers at 49ers Week 10
- Chargers at 49ers Game Day Betting Odds: Week 10 Point Spread, Moneyline, Over/Under
- Chargers at 49ers Week 10 Game Prediction
- Why the Chargers Waived Former First-Round Pick DL Jerry Tillery
- Chargers at 49ers Week 10 Injury Report: Friday
Nick Cothrel is the publisher of Charger Report. Follow Nick on Twitter @NickCothrel for more Chargers coverage.