With just days away from one of the biggest fantasy football draft events on the calendar, how are the best analysts in the country preparing for Scott Fish Bowl X?
Now in its 10th year, the Scott Fish Bowl is one of the largest fantasy football drafts in the country, with over 10,000 people participating in #SFBX.
Longtime fantasy analyst and Director of Safe Leagues, Scott Fish started the contest for analysts across the country to compete against each other, as well as several lucky fans.
There’s also a charitable component to Scott Fish Bowl X. Through the league, hundreds of thousands of dollars have been raised for the Fantasy Cares program. This year’s proceeds are going towards Toys for Tots.
New this year are updated scoring rules for quarterbacks. QBs will now receive .5 points per completion and will lose -1 point per incompletion, therefore putting a major emphasis on highly accurate quarterbacks. Additionally, quarterbacks will receive 6 points for each passing touchdown, rather than the traditional 4. Interceptions will now be worth -4 points.
As have been in the past, tight ends will receive an extra .5 points both for first downs as well as .5 points per reception.
Check out the video to learn more about the Scott Fish Bowl, as well as how sharp fantasy owners are attacking their drafts this year.
MORE FROM SI GAMBLING
- Gambling 101: What is a Betting Underdog?
- Oregon Betting Preview
- Lakers Odds to win title
- Melvin Gordon Rushing Yards Prop Bet
- Penn State Betting Preview
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Josh Jacobs Have in 2020?
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Dalvin Cook Have in 2020?
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Ezekiel Elliott Have in 2020?
- How Many Receiving Yards Will DeAndre Hopkins Have in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Baker Mayfield Throw For in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Derrick Henry Total in 2020?
- How Many Receiving Yards Will Davante Adams Have in 2020?
- How Many Yards Will Saquon Barkley Rush For in 2020?
- 2020 NFL Rookie Prop Betting Guide