Mohamed Salah is one of the best players in the world, no doubt about it.
Unfortunately, due to playing so much football and the pressure of very public contract negotiations, Salah's form has drastically changed since January.
The forward played in the Africa Cup of Nations for Egypt in January, featured in almost all of Liverpool's matches this season, and lead Egypt to the brink of World Cup qualification.
All of that football and a stressful contract situation has led to a string of poor performances.
Liverpool supporters thought that all of this would be put in the rearview mirror after Egyptian sports minister Ashraf Sobhi revealed that Salah's goal was to renew his Liverpool contract.
Despite both sides wanting to get a deal done, it seems that there has been another roadblock.
Salah Rejects Liverpool Contract Offer
According to new reports, Mohamed Salah has rejected Liverpool's latest contract offer.
This is surprising to many as the reported fee is what Salah was originally demanding.
If Liverpool and Salah cannot reach an agreement for a new contract, the club may be forced to sell him this summer.
Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Barcelona, and Real Madrid have all registered interest in signing Salah if he becomes available.
Read More Liverpool Coverage
- Watch: Liverpool 2-0 Watford | Match Highlights | Premier League | Jota & Fabinho Give Reds Victory
- Premier League Fixtures, Results, Table & Standings - Matchweek 31 & Rearranged Matchweek 19 Game - April 2nd To 6th
- Agent Of Liverpool Superstar Finally Breaks Silence On Contract Extension As Uncertainty Surrounds His Future
- 'I Think Dortmund Would Accept An Offer' - Former Player On Price Tag Of Liverpool Target Jude Bellingham
- FIFA 2022 World Cup Draw: Netherlands To Face Senegal With Liverpool Teammates Virgil van Dijk & Sadio Mane Set To Collide In Qatar